1. In accordance with current data protection regulations, EDMMOND, S.L. (hereinafter, Edmmond) informs you that any personal data belonging to the User, collected and/or provided through www.edmmond.com (hereinafter, the Web Site) may be processed by Edmmond, among others, for the following purposes:
- Managing the User´s registration process;
- Managing the purchasing process of Items;
- Providing Users with information about the services provided within the Web Site;
- Providing Users with adverts based on their interest and preferences;
- Managing requests for information, complaints and claims from Users.
In addition, Users will be provided with commercial communications sent by electronic means, with regards to products and services which may be of the User´s interest. Should the User elect to object to the reception of the abovementioned communications, it should notify Edmmond of such election by sending an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the issue “Privacy”.
2, Should the User provide the Web Site or the Entity with an email address, a mobile telephone number or any other means of electronic communication, the User expressly authorises Edmmond to use such means as a way of communicating with him/her, as a way to fulfil the abovementioned purposes as well as to provide the User with any relevant changes which are made on or to the Web Site.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computer with the purpose of registering the User´s activity while navigating within the Web Site. User can configure the browser in order to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please, check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change the cookie preferences.
4. Users are entirely responsible for the accuracy, authenticity, currency and completeness of the data that they provide, and are entirely responsible for any loss, damages or penalties that may result from any failure by them to meet such responsibility.
In addition, in order to meet the above responsibility regarding accuracy, it is also the responsibility of Users to notify the Entity of any modification or change regarding data previously provided.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with requirements laid down by the applicable regulations and, in particular, with the obligation of keeping the data confidential and secret. Specifically Edmmond ensures that the appropriate security measures have been adopted in order to avoid any change, loss or non-authorised access, as well as any harm to personal data and registered information.
6. Regarding personal data, Users are granted the rights to access, rectify, cancel and object. These rights can be exercised by notifying Edmmond, in writing at the contact address provided on the Web Site, with the reference “Ref. Privacy”.
© 2014 EDMMOND S.L. All rights reserved. Don´t steal.